L'appel à projets...
You are here
F-CRIN National Coordination Office
An entry point to the F-CRIN infrastructure
The National Coordination Office represents, supports and leads the approved components and makes its expertise available to all clinical research actors.
Encourages and assists the F-CRIN infrastructure’s development
- Initiates and promotes projects
- Facilitates project execution
- Pools skills
- Achieves shared objectives
Pooled operational skills to support the F-CRIN infrastructure
- Monitoring, coordination and scientific evaluation of components
- Support for a quality process approach
- Assistance for developing and executing European projects
- Assistance for developing projects in partnership with industry players
- Assistance for access to national and European funding
- Occasional support for certain clinical trials
- Development of training
- Communication support
An ISO 9001-certified Unit, in support of "quality" of the labeled components:
- the quality policy of the coordination
- The coordination has been ISO 9001 certified since November 2017.