The network FRCRnet is organising a late summer course on adaptive optics ophthalmoscopy, that will take place in Paris, on September the 4th and 5th, 2019. The goal of this course is to report on the latest advances of high resolution imaging. Physicists, ophtalmologists and technicians will share their thoughts and experiences in the use and interpretation of AOO.
You are here
The F-CRIN project
A positive and encouraging evaluation of the F-CRIN infrastructure
Last spring, F-CRIN underwent its mid-term evaluation as a national health and biology infrastructure by the French National Research Agency (ANR) and has just received the opinion issued by the steering committee:
Enhancing the competitiveness of French clinical research in clinical trials
The national clinical research infrastructure F-CRIN was created as part of the French Investments for the Future programme (PIA1).
- Promote French clinical research in Europe and abroad
- Support multicentre clinical trials under French coordination
- Encourage early and innovative studies such as proof of concept
A Multipartite governance
- 3 strategic and operational steering bodies
- 1 international scientific board responsible for selecting and evaluating F-CRIN-approved platforms and networks.
More about F-CRIN’s governance
Professor Olivier Rascol, F-CRIN Coordinator, presents the F-CRIN project
For more information, contact the F-CRIN National Coordination Office