L'appel à projets...
You are here
The F-CRIN project
A positive and encouraging evaluation of the F-CRIN infrastructure
Last spring, F-CRIN underwent its mid-term evaluation as a national health and biology infrastructure by the French National Research Agency (ANR) and has just received the opinion issued by the steering committee:
Enhancing the competitiveness of French clinical research in clinical trials
The national clinical research infrastructure F-CRIN was created as part of the French Investments for the Future programme (PIA1).
- Promote French clinical research in Europe and abroad
- Support multicentre clinical trials under French coordination
- Encourage early and innovative studies such as proof of concept
A Multipartite governance
- 3 strategic and operational steering bodies
- 1 international scientific board responsible for selecting and evaluating F-CRIN-approved platforms and networks.
Professor Olivier Rascol, F-CRIN Coordinator, presents the F-CRIN project