The European Commission, in collaboration with several partners, has launched a European Covid-19...
You are here
Launch of the PedCRIN project
Considering the specificity of this population of patients, the management of paediatric trials requires the highest level of ethical standards and scientific rigour. In order to take on this challenge, the Paediatric Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (PedCRIN) has been launched by ECRIN on the 31rst of January 2017 (to learn more about the Kick-off meeting).
This three-year project involves five work packages:
- Project coordination and implementation
- Definition of the business strategy and governance structure
- Development of tools specific for paediatric and neonatal trials
- Provision of operational support to selected pilot trials
- Communication targeting user communities
For more information check the press release.