The network FRCRnet is organising a late summer course on adaptive optics ophthalmoscopy, that will take place in Paris, on September the 4th and 5th, 2019. The goal of this course is to report on the latest advances of high resolution imaging. Physicists, ophtalmologists and technicians will share their thoughts and experiences in the use and interpretation of AOO.
You are here
National and European project engineering
Facilitating and supporting access to national and European funding
- Monitoring and identification of calls for projects
- Leadership and coordination of European partners
- Technical setup, administrative and financial support
- Assistance drafting non-scientific dossier sections: impact, ethics, management
- Support in registering and submitting dossiers
- Administrative and financial management of funded projects
The infrastructure also offers personalised service at every step of the dossier creation process and management assistance throughout your project.