The network FRCRnet is organising a meeting on adaptive optics ophthalmoscopy and OCT, that will take place in Paris, on September the 4th and 5th, 2019. The goal of this course is to report on the latest advances of high resolution imaging. Physicists, ophtalmologists and technicians will share their thoughts and experiences in the use and interpretation of AOO.
You are here
Training Course Advisor, a window on the activity of training in clinical research
The Training Course Advisor is an unmatched information tool on training courses in the field of clinical research.
It offers to the professionals and the patients a full overview on the activity of training & education in the field.
Develop abd boost training: a strong issue in clinical research
The referencing of the training activity on a national level
- Create your professional space for a training institution
- Create your professional space for an independant trainer
- Reference a training course
- Report a training course to be referenced
An interactive platform of exchange
- Find a training course in the "upcoming sessions"
- Evaluate a training course
- Share your needs in training
- Contact the training institutions, trainers, etc.
A valorization mean for the training activity
- Creation enriched professional space
- Dissemination of your public TCA profil on digital media
Image credit Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY