The FRCRnet network is organising its third Autumn course on Innovative Imaging in Eye Disease. The conference will be held online, on October 12-14, 2020. This year, ophthalmologists, physicists and biologists will address the latest advances on ocular imaging, how they help understand diseases and improve clinical care.
You are here
Training Course Advisor, a window on the activity of training in clinical research
The Training Course Advisor is an unmatched information tool on training courses in the field of clinical research.
It offers to the professionals and the patients a full overview on the activity of training & education in the field.
Develop abd boost training: a strong issue in clinical research
The referencing of the training activity on a national level
- Create your professional space for a training institution
- Create your professional space for an independant trainer
- Reference a training course
- Report a training course to be referenced
An interactive platform of exchange
- Find a training course in the "upcoming sessions"
- Evaluate a training course
- Share your needs in training
- Contact the training institutions, trainers, etc.
A valorization mean for the training activity
- Creation enriched professional space
- Dissemination of your public TCA profil on digital media
Image credit Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY